Our Reclaimed Barnwood Farm Tables

I mean, I could take a boring photo of our lovely reclaimed barnwood farm tables sitting in a field somewhere, but hey, I figured why not take a photo of everyone chowing down while seated at one?! This is a photo of my neighbors in DC enjoying some grub at the French country inspired baby shower we styled.  Mind you this is after we've all be eating for a while and enjoyed a mimosa or two, so the set up is a bit messy but you can definitely see our new tables.

When I received the tables, the surface was unfinished and hand-planed reclaimed pine barnwood.    I topped with with 100% pure tung oil to bring out the lovely old grain.  The beauty of old growth wood can't be matched with today's new wood, even if you scuff it up and distress it. The grain is just so gorgeous...I could go on and on.   Plus, the wood is reclaimed so we are sticking to our pledge of being as green and eco-friendly as possible. Seriously, how amazing is this table?!

More pictures of the tables to follow...perhaps a bit more professional looking :)


I spy chicken wire chargers made by Something Vintage.....