While many of you know that we love thrifting and hunting through estate sales, we wanted to take a moment to highlight some of our green practices for those eco-friendly wedding planners and soon-to-be married couples out there.
- Our vintage dishes keep new resources from being used to make new china. We are loads better than disposable china!
- Rental deliveries are made by hybrid vehicle whenever possible. Fun Fact: a Toyota Prius can fit 8 dining chairs in it!
- We hand wash all dishes with gentle detergent and as few chemicals as possible. We also hand dry them with cotton reusable towels.
- We pad our dishes with washable cushions whenever possible to reduce landfill waste.
- Our lace linens not only have far fewer wrinkles than mass produced linens, but since we wash them all ourselves they aren't repackaged each use in plastic.
- We repurpose chipped, broken, and stained china to make new unique creations and keep old china out of landfills.
- We repurpose old architectural elements such as radiator covers and trunks into lounge areas and bars. Who knew?!
So if you or your friends are looking for a eco-friendly wedding vendor, please consider Something Vintage!